LAST UPDATED 09.28.2017
Please click on the JOB TITLE links below to read Job Descriptions and Application Instructions:
- Employment Specialist - In a unique partnership with Project Search, the Employment Specialist supports individuals developing skills and experience in paid on-the-job internships and employment at a host business.
- Administrative Assistant - The AA is called upon to perform many varied duties throughout the day. Duties include greeting participants, staff, family members and other guests with enthusiasm and confidence, answering phones, payroll, billing, attendance/data reports and providing backup to Administrative Coordinator.
- Van Driver (CAPC) - Part-time and split shift van driver. Transports participants from home to program at beginning of day and program to home at end.
- After School Program Teacher (Part-time) - With direction from the Program Director this position plans, organizes and conducts a social, recreational and educational after school activities program for children and young adults with special needs ages 7-22.
- Administrative Coordinator - Administrative Office, Martinez
This position functions as the key link for administrative responsibilities throughout our multiple operations in Contra Costa County. The ideal applicant must demonstrate leadership abilities, have superior communication skills, take pride in meaningful work and be unwavering to the mission of Contra Costa ARC. They must be a fast thinker with a "roll up your sleeves" attitude. Applicants should have 5+ years demonstrating progressive responsibilities in an administrative role.
- Community Access Program - Instructor 1 - Provides direct services and personal care to adults with developmental disabilities in areas of domestic, leisure, vocational and community awareness skills.
- Community Access Specialist (ARC Access) - This program is designed to provide services to individuals with severe disabilities and Restricted Health Conditions whose needs cannot be met in a traditional day program. Many of these individuals are entering the community after residing at Agnews Developmental Center. The Community Access Specialist will perform the direct care services for this program.
- Early Intervention Assistants (Teacher Assistants) @ Lynn Center (Pittsburg) George Miller Centers (GMC, Richmond/Concord) - Plan and implement activities for small group, including class, music and lunch, when necessary, under direction of the Teacher. Provide input to teacher for individual children related to behavior management. Potty training, supervising of naptime and playtime.
- Service Unit Supervisor/Work Skills Coach, Commercial Support Services (CSS Richmond/Concord/Antioch) - Provides instruction and supervision to adults with developmental disabilities in production work (mailing, packaging and assembly).
- Community Support Specialist - Work with program participants to develop services designed to assure self-determination and maximum independence and self-sufficiency in the community. Implement direct support services for participants in community settings.
- Application instructions