LAST UPDATED 2.7.2019
Please click on the JOB TITLE links below to read Job Descriptions and Application Instructions:
- Program Director, Care Parent Network: The CARE Program Director manages all aspects of the daily operation of CARE Parent Network (CPN), including contract administration, fiscal planning, human resources management, facilities management, development of collaborative working relationships with the community, evaluation of program effectiveness, and long-range planning. Direct experience as a parent, family member, or primary caregiver of a child with special needs is preferred.
- Janitorial Crew Supervisor: Crew Supervisors support people with disabilities who are working in the community, providing supervision and training throughout their work day. Position involves driving and working in more than one location.
- Job Coach: Support adults with disabilities who are currently employed and working independently in the community, with job coaching support to help maintain their position. Involves driving and supporting multiple employees in a variety of locations.
- Program Coordinator Assistant, ARC Access: Under the supervision of the Program Coordinator, the PC Assistant functions as a substitute direct care staff, a trainer of new employees and an assistant to the Program Coordinator, as needed.
- HR Recruiter: The primary responsibility of this position is recruiting and other pre-employment, new hire and orientation functions for staff members who will work in our programs throughout Contra Costa County and in some instances Alameda County. This position will function out of our administrative office in Martinez, CA.
- Early Intervention Specialist: Work closely with preschool-age children who have developmental delays, behavioral and/or emotional challenges. Conduct classes. Evaluate children in class and program activities. Develop appropriate personalized goals with input from parent and other team members for each child. Plan and implement daily activities. Communicate with parents. Supervise two assistants.
- Early Intervention Assistant - Work closely with preschool-aged children who have special needs such as autism or Down Syndrome. Support the teacher in a classroom setting, planning and implementing activities in our year-round programs.
- Director of Children's Services - Contra Costa ARC is seeking a Children’s Services Division Director to lead its Children’s Services Division that annually supports almost 700 children with intellectual and developmental delays and behavioral health needs and their families. Candidates must posses a solid background of experience with a range of services including Early Intervention, Mental Health, Children’s Services and program administration. Must have the ability to lead staff to deliver high quality and effective services and supports, and understand the dynamic changing environment affecting services for infants, children and their families. The division has 80 staff members including licensed and license-eligible professionals, parent and family partners, as well as Early Intervention Specialists and Assistants.
- Work Readiness Trainer (PSVA Tutor) - This position teaches individuals work-related skills, attitudes and expectations with the goal of eliminating barriers to employment. You may also support people who are already working, individually or on crews. Requires traveling, working in a variety of locations, and working with multiple clients on a 1:1 basis.
- Community Access Program - Instructor 1 - Provides direct services and personal care to adults with developmental disabilities in areas of domestic, leisure, vocational and community awareness skills.
- Community Access Program - Instructor II - The Instructor II plans and implements direct support services for adults who have developmental disabilities, and participates in Individual Service Plan (ISP) reviews and annual meetings with care providers, case manager and family members. Services are provided in a day program setting as well as in the community.
- Community Access Specialist (ARC Access) - This program is designed to provide services to individuals with severe disabilities and Restricted Health Conditions whose needs cannot be met in a traditional day program. Many of these individuals are entering the community after residing at Agnews Developmental Center. The Community Access Specialist will perform the direct care services for this program.
- Service Unit Supervisor/Work Skills Coach, Commercial Support Services (CSS Richmond/Concord/Antioch) - Provides instruction and supervision to adults with developmental disabilities in production work (mailing, packaging and assembly).
- Community Support Specialist - Work with program participants to develop services designed to assure self-determination and maximum independence and self-sufficiency in the community. Implement direct support services for participants in community settings.
- Application instructions