- Simply Send a Contribution. Mail your check to the address below.
- Tributes and Memorials. Honor a relative, friend or associate through our Tributes and Memorial Gift Program. Let us know the name and address, and we will advise the family that a gift has been made in their name.
- Donate Online. Click here to make an online contribution through PayPal with your credit card or PayPal account if you have one.
- Be a part of Contra Costa ARC's new Legacy Circle. Contra Costa ARC has begun to receive gifts by way of a bequest. For these farsighted and generous donors, we have created a Legacy Circle, to recognize their gifts. Click here for more information.
- Workplace Campaign Pledge. If
you are a United Way donor or participate in another annual workplace campaign, select Contra Costa ARC as the beneficiary of your contribution. Ask your company's campaign representative for details.
- Employer's Matching Gift. Many
companies offer matching gift programs to encourage employees to contribute to charitable organizations. If your employer offers a matching gift program, please follow your organization's matching gift procedure and
designate Contra Costa ARC.
- Enroll in the eScrip Program. Register
your existing grocery loyalty, debit and credit cards at escrip.com and designate Contra Costa ARC as the group you would like to support. Participating merchants will make contributions to Contra Costa ARC, based on purchases made by you, just by using the cards you have registered.
- Donate Your Vehicle. Donate your car, truck, trailer, boat, RV, or other vehicle to benefit Contra Costa ARC and receive a tax deductible vehicle donation receipt from Car Donation Services. Click here for more information.
- Designate Assets. Make a gift of
assets including stocks, bonds, Certificates of Deposit, real estate, art, or jewelry, and secure a tax deduction.
- Designate Contra Costa ARC as a Life Insurance Beneficiary. Name us as part beneficiary of your life insurance policy, pension plan or IRA. Ask your plan representative for more information.
- Make a Planned Gift. Remember Contra Costa ARC in your will or estate plan. This is a
special way to provide a permanent memorial and secure the future of individuals with developmental disabilities.
Contra Costa ARC is working with City National Bank to establish effective giving vehicles for
everyone who wants to help support what we do. You may have a tax advisor or attorney to assist you, or we would be happy to arrange for you to meet with our City National Bank
relationship manager, Sascha Anderson, who can arrange a complimentary consultation or answer any questions you might have. You may reach Sascha at 925 274-5123. For additional
information on City National Bank Planned Giving Options, click here.